What steps can your school take to help you get healthier?
Dole is challenging Georgia schools to submit either a video or written essay explaining why their school deserves a salad bar!
Video/essay content should respond to one of the following questions:
1. What does is mean to be “the Healthiest You possible” and what can you do to be the Healthiest You?
2. What steps can your school take to help you get healthier?
3. What can your school do to be a healthier place so you can eat healthy and be fit?
• Video/essay content should be contemporary, creative and fun.
• Video entries should be no longer than two minutes.
• Video must include at least one person from one of the following categories school foodservice staff, students and administrative and teaching staff as participants.
• Essay entries should be no longer than 750 words and should include photos.
• Every individual participating in a video submission or featured in a photo in an essay submission must submit a completed release form in order to have the entry considered. Participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign their release.
• Entries can be submitted by uploading them to this page or mailed to: Raise the [Salad] Bar Contest, 815 Connecticut Ave., NW, Washington, DC 20006
• All uploaded entries and release forms must adhere the following template for naming files: LastName_SchoolName_SchoolPhoneNumber
Click here for complete contest rules.